As the COVID-19 global pandemic takes center stage, we see you, our brand partners, mobilize and adapt like champions. Whether it’s shifting to a more online focus due to social distancing or wanting to amplify the work you’re doing to ensure your communities are supported, you are changing — and helping change the world — and we’re here on this journey with you.
That’s why we invite you to join our campaign to shine a light in the dark during these uncertain times.
Join us and be part of the sea change that brings us all together. We will rise on the other side with a stronger bond and deeper commitment to our communities.
All brand partners will be highlighted here and in social media posts to help share your stories.
How to Join Shop for Good’s COVID-19 Campaign
- Select a charity (or charities) that is helping us get through these difficult times.
- Connect your Shop for Good campaign
- Tell your story by filling out the form below
- Follow the hashtag #supportduringcovid19 to support those brands, like you, committed to giving back
Recommended Charities: With so many communities being impacted, you’ll see options below that touch on the different populations being impacted.
General Covid19 Relief:
- The CDP COVID-19 Response Fund will focus on supporting local nonprofit organizations working in areas identified as having high numbers of affected individuals and those who are working with the most vulnerable populations in these areas to help build their capacity for response.
- COVID-19 Response Fund (WHO/UN) – Donations support WHO’s work to track and understand the spread of the virus; to ensure patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and to accelerate efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
- American Red Cross: The American Red Cross is closely monitoring the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and preparing to carry out our lifesaving mission in the event of any possible disruptions.
Providing equipment and emergency response in communities worldwide:
- Americares is providing personal protective equipment and training health workers on the frontlines of the outbreak. Personal protective equipment and other infection prevention and control supplies along with other preventive measures are critical to decreasing the spread of COVID-19.
- Project Hope is currently delivering lifesaving equipment — including face masks, coveralls, and gloves — for distribution to health facilities in the outbreak’s epicenter in Wuhan, China, and is gearing up to respond in other at-risk countries.
Focused on our older community members:
- Meals On Wheels America: America’s seniors need you. Support programs to keep seniors safe during Covid-19.
Ensuring all children and families have the resources they need:
- No Kid Hungry As we all take precaution to protect ourselves and others from the spread of COVID-19, we can’t forget hungry kids. Nearly 22 million low-income kids from communities across the country rely on the free and reduced-price meals they receive at school. For many, these meals may be the only nutritious food that they’ll receive on a given day.
- Baby2Baby is on the ground providing essential items to children and families impacted by COVID-19 and LAUSD’s closure, a district serving over half a million students, nearly 80% of whom qualify for free or reduced lunch. Donations will go toward purchases of diapers, wipes, blankets, hygiene products, school supplies and more for homeless shelters, health clinics, and head start centers.
Focused on supporting small businesses:
- Score Foundation – Small businesses are a vital part of the U.S. economy. With the recent news and concerns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), SCORE is sharing the latest business guidance, assistance and resources.
- MicroMentor (Mercy Corps) – Providing support for businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Fill out this form to join our community of values-driven brands giving back to tackle COVID-19.
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to support you during this time. You can leave a comment below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on social media.
Stay safe and remember: we’re all in this together. We will get through this and will come out the other side stronger than before.